Ever had writer’s block and need some ideas for lifestyle blog posts? Especially for a lifestyle blogger, there are so many trending lifestyle topics you can talk discuss.
Writer’s block is inescapable for every blogger, and it happens every once and a while.(This post may contain affiliate links which means I will be making commission if you purchase through these links. I only promote products I trust and have used myself, For more information please click check out my disclosure policy)
The Lifestyle niche has many different aspects you can focus many on personal interest, hobbies, positive tips to help with a person daily activities, personal development, self-care, and so much more.
What is a Lifestyle Blog?
Lifestyle blogs are Blogs about how an individual can improve their way of living.
Bloggers within this niches create inspiring Lifestyle blog post from trending lifestyle ideas/topics that they can discuss. The Lifestyle topics they discuss can be anything from their personal interest, daily lives or activities.
There are many ways to form a lifestyle Blogs. The Lifestyle Blog post ideas and topics, the writer, come up with are mainly inspired by their personal lives.
For example, my Lifestyle content is mainly around trending lifestyle topics/ideas, such as Personal development. This is because, in my life, I am currently focused on growing my personal development.
Social media is a massive part of lifestyle blogging. You can use it to help get your Trending Lifestyle topics/Content to the right audience.
Lifestyle blog can attract a large and diverse audience. Lifestyle bloggers can be very successful.
Creative Lifestyle Blog post topics are an amazing way to get the right audience for your blog. The writer may share personal stories, but the content will not be in a journal form.
Most of a lifestyle bloggers audience comes from either Pinterest or Google. This is mainly because people look for solutions to their problems daily. Trending lifestyle topics like personal development are researched regularly.
Many lifestyles bloggers create products to offer their audience from their lifestyle blog post ideas. The products are always produced more in depths than the lifestyle blog post content/ideas they create.
Blog Post from Lifetime influx:
So How do Lifestyle Bloggers make money?
There are many ways that a lifestyle blogger can make money:
- Selling products
- Affiliate marketing
- Sponsored post
The Lifestyle audience always looks at lifestyle bloggers for product recommendations, trending lifestyle topics and a lo. of inspiration.
Brands love working with these type of writers because they love unique and trending lifestyle blog post ideas/topics. With the right audience, a lifestyle blogger can explode and get brands coming to them.
Lifestyle blog post ideas and Trending lifestyle Topics
The great thing about blog post ideas is you can always tweak the different post ideas to fit the topic you want you’re discussing. Lifestyle bloggers can write on so many different things because it’s such a vast topic, and it varies so much. There are many various trending lifestyle topics you can write.
List of amazing trending Lifestyle blog post ideas/ Topics for you to discuss
Beauty/Wellness & Health/Fitness Blog post ideas
- Night Self-care routines
- Morning Self-care routines
- How eating can affect your skin
- Break down of your self-care routine
- Importance of exercising
- Favourite Beauty products
- Your daily fitness routine
- Date night recipes you can make
- Changes you can make to have more of a healthy lifestyle.
- List of your favourite restaurants
- DIY Ideas
Tips & Tricks for blogging and Lifestyle blog post ideas
- Share Productivity tips
- Lifestyle hacks you never knew about
- Decluttering tips for your house, bedroom and more
- Tips and trick you have used on your blog
- New bloggers tips
- Pinterest tips
- Self- care tips
- Hacks on the best way to get organised
- Cleaning hacks
- Photography tips
- Biggest Mistake you can make in life.
Money & Saving Blog Post Ideas
- Saving strategies
- Tips and tools you can use to help with saving money
- Budget planning ideas
- Finding ways to even extra money online
- Things you can do to improve your financial debt
Career/Business Post Ideas
- Boosting your self-confidence in business
- How to achieve personal goals in your career you set for yourself
- Successful habits for successful people
- How to improve your workspace
- Coping with a busy work schedule
- Time management tips
- Monthly goals
- Tips to have a successful interview
- How to make a vision board
- How to work productively with a co-worker
All about you Post Ideas
- Things you don’t know about me.
- Something I have learnt from my friends and family
- Travel bucket list
- The many challenges I have overcome
- Things inspiring to me
- Future letter to yourself
- What is your biggest accomplishment so far?
- Things making you happy in life
- Your top travelling destinations
- Something you can’t live without
Self-care Blog Post ideas
- How to stay relaxed after having a long day
- Best self-care books for female entrepreneurs
- Self-care habit of helping with destressing
- Self-care ideas
- 25 Affirmation to boost your confidence
- Meditation techniques for beginners
- Journal prompts
- The importance of gratitude
- How to improve your mental health
- practices to boost your mood
Productivity post ideas
- Discuss success story
- Books to help you be more productive
- How to boost your creativity
- Apps & tools to improve your work
- How to become organised & improve your productivity
- Productive things to do after work
- Productive Tips to help manage things
- Create a productive space to work –How to turn Procrastination into living Productivity
- Productivity quotes for life
- Habits to help boost your productivity
- Minimalism to increase productivity
- time-saving tips
Personal development post ideas
- How to reinvent your self
- best personal development podcast
- How to become a better person and improve your life
- Habits to help you make decisions
- How to stimulate your personal growth
- Interview a business owner on how to deal with personal development
- How to improve your self-confidence
- Personal growth books
- How to get yourself together
- Life-changing habit for you change your life.
- Best way to better sleep
- How to live a healthy lifestyle
Positive thinking Blog Post ideas
- How to stay positive in hard situations
- How to train your mind to think more positively
- Benefits of having a positive mindset – 40 Positive quotes on improvement and progress for a better lifestyle
- 50 empowering affirmations – Why are positive affirmations helpful for your confidence
- How to practice positive self-talk
- strategies to manage your anxiety
- signs your anxiety is out of control
- TED talks on positivity
- How to overcome challenges
- Best way to stay motivated and productive
- How to make a great first impression
- Best way to relieve stress
- Motivation tips
Self-improvement Blog Post ideas
- Time-saving hacks
- How to stop wasting time
- Breaking bad habits
- self-improvement ideas
- How to prepare for an interview
- tips on improving your sleep
- Enhancing your creativity
- Setting goals that a realistic fro you
- How to become a morning person
- Spring cleaning
- how to inspire people with your writing
- How to be happy
- Personal change you’ve made and how you’ve grown
- How to do more in less time
Business, blogging + social media post ideas
- Tips for beginner photography
- Create a roundup of your best posts
- Tips for making money online
- Writing tips
- Tips for guest posting
- How to email marketing
- Tips for social media
- SEO essentials
- essential Blogging tools you can’t blog without
- Bloggers you must follow
Family life + home decor blog post ideas
- Cleaning hacks
- Meal Planning for beginners
- Party planning
- best ways to save money by shopping online
- Decluttering + organising ideas
- home improvement
- Tips for seasonal saving
- How to get motivated to clean up
- best family fils to watch
- Seasonal gathering ideas
I believe these are excellent lifestyle blog post ideas to help you if you are out of lifestyle blog post ideas. These are trending lifestyle topics you can use to create posts around.
These posts don’t have to be precisely the same, but you can adapt these ideas to help you create content. You can come up with some amazing blog post titles you can come up with from a few of these post I have mentioned.
Brainstorming for blog ideas can be hard, so I hope this will help you get some trending lifestyle topics to discuss on your blog.
As a lifestyle blogger myself, I have had times when I have lost the motivation and inspiration to be able to write a post. But finding the right topic to get you motivated will have you writing non-stop.
A few tips for you to remember:
- Make sure you do your research on topics for you to get the information you need about it. This will allow you to share the information which factual-based.
- Make sure your posts are readable, it’s essential to make sure you are linking related existing post into a new post and also add good links to another post for reference.
- Ensure you have pins for these post to promote and get the traffic to your blog from Pinterest. Ensure all Images on your post have alt titles with. keyword associated in your blog post
- Share your own story through your blog post because you need to make sure your readers know who you are
Hope these trending lifestyle topic are helpful to you. You can use these to create lifestyle topics to discuss on your blog.
You looking for Pinterest help to help Grow your lifestyle blog:
Looking to get more traffic, more subscribers, more sales through pins without spending loads of time pinning hours every day.
Pinterest Popular is a 3-step system that shows you click by click process to get more sales through Pinterest.
- 10+ Hours of interest training on all the things you need to know Pinterest( nothing will be left out).
- The Ultimate Pinterest Spreadsheet on how to keep you and your pins organized. No more wondering how to design your pins what post or where and when you pinned which pin. Plus, a tracker for you to uses your hashtags, keywords, scheduling pins and more.
- Course Notes and Worksheets for all lesson.
- All your questions answered live by Afra, your Pinterest coach.
- All of this and more will be accessible to you 24/7 in Teachable.