Are you looking Explosive blogging courses or resource that will help you understand different aspect of blogging itself?
When I started blogging for the first time, I didn’t want to spend money, but I knew I would have to be able to get a better understanding of blogging. And I am not saying to have to spend money if you don’t want to because there is plenty of free blogging.
This post is going to give you a list of some of the best free and paid for blogging course and resources. These courses and resources will help you step your blogging game.
Free blogging courses and tools to help you get blog traffic(This post may contain Affiliate links, For more information please click check out my disclosure policy)
SEO is vital to blogging, and every blogger needs to know it. Leanna is a specialist in SEO, and she has been doing it for years. She is driven to help small business drive traffic from Google to their website
Leanna explains how SEO works in the free 4-day course through 4 videos and emails that you receive daily from the day you sign up.
I have struggled with SEO when first starting my blog. This course has helped me understand what SEO is. SEO is essential if you want to make sure you are taking blogging seriously. This is something you need to know from the start of blogging for you to get blog traffic coming to your website consistently. So that in the future traffic will come to you without much effect.
This is definitely one of the best free explosive blogging courses I have taken, so if you are new to SEO, I recommend you take a look at this free course.
Pinterest is another crucial tool that will help drive traffic to your blog.
Emily has been blogging for two years, and she helps other bloggers just like yourself to succeed in blogging.
Emily explains in easy Pinterest with Emily:
- How to make a fantastic profile
- All about group boards
- Prepping your blog for Pinterest
- About scheduling pins
- Monetise your Pinterest account
These are all essential things that you need to know about Pinterest for you to understand how it works. I took this course, and it has made Pinterest a lot easier for me to use as I was clueless at first. I would recommend this course highly.
From this free course, you will receive emails from Emily herself giving you all the detail information you need to know about Pinterest and how to help yourself get a better Pinterest experience.
Styled stock photos are the best. I love them.
Ivory mix – Kayla has been able to help loads of entrepreneurs like myself to use their creativity to get them paid.
Kayla is a photographer and CEO of Ivory mix which supports the goals of entrepreneurs with easy tips and trick, incredible free stock photos affordable memberships, and with as much support and advice that we can give in our creative courses.
The styled stock photos have helped me with creating my pins and social media posts and allowing me to save time while I build my creative pins and blog posts.
I recommend this to you because it has helped me so much as they send monthly photos to your inbox instead of having to search for images for your social media posts and pins.
This course by Monice Froese, you will be learning how to create the most amplified Pinterest strategy to help convert new customers to your website to promote the best profitable promoted pin campaigns from Pinterest ADS
During this 3-day training, you will learn how to:
- To get Pinterest ad results that help find the right keywords to target for your promoted pin campaign
- Will leverage exact, phrase, and broad match keywords that will enhance your Pinterest ad results
- Creating click-worthy Pinterest images that convert
- know how to map out a reliable strategy with proven promoted pin ad funnels
- Be able Target the right audience for your promoted pin campaign
Yes, I give away freebies too…
This freebie will allow you to get your own goals planner to help you with all your goals as a blogger/ entrepreneur.
Sign up and get your free download below.
PAID Courses and Resources
This course by Elise Mcdowell will teach you how vital affiliate marketing really because it will help you speed up your sale traffic and you will get subscribers within hours….
There are so many ways you can learn this, you can learn it by yourself, or you can learn from previous bloggers who have been where you are now.
When I first started blogging, I knew nothing about Pinterest or even affiliate marketing, but from this course, it gives you all the recourse you need to up your traffic
You will learn more about:
- The basics you need on how to jumpstart your success with Affiliate Marketing and Pinterest, find an affiliate product to promote and learn where to find the best group boards to increase your affiliate sales.
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to create my perfect affiliate pins from start to finish using Canva. Plus, learn what a not so “secret” strategy is to creating high-converting affiliate product pins.
- How to make your pins go viral by learning the exact promotional strategy Elise uses on Tailwind that not only makes her money on autopilot but has also tripled her income.
I recommend this course>>> as ever since I started using it has taught more than I ever imagine about Tailwind, Pinterest strategy’s and affiliate marketing
Related reading –How to get Paid by Pinterest does – Course review!!
This E-book guides you through how to make your Pinterest pins get clicks and saves so you can grow as a business and reach out to more people.
It is absolutely amazing I tell you this now the strategy used in this Ebook – from the best words to use for your pins, the design that is best for your pins to 9 in-depth chapters giving you the full details on what you need to know.
Pinterest pins are critical for you to gain good traffic, you’ll know exactly what needs to go and create a pin that allows you to get more clicks and get more email subscribers and grow your business. It has helped me massively, and that is the honest truth.
Here is what it can help you will:
- 7 Essential Ingredients for Creating Viral Pins
- Design Tools Required to Create Your Pins
- Effortless Strategies to Design Stunning Pins That Get Clicks
- 52 Irresistible Power Words Perfect for Pinterest
- Simple Tips to Instantly Supercharge Your Headlines
- Advanced Strategies to Promote Your Pins
SendOwl is another platform that I use all the times. I use this platform to sell other digital products or services.
It works by every time you refer someone through your referral code; you earn 20% recurring commission on their monthly plans.
It’s very similar to other platforms like Convertkit. SendOwl is a service user like myself mainly stick with a long period of times. This is primarily because you can definitely earn a consistent passive income from it monthly from every person you refer.
Related post How to easily earn a Passive Income in 2019
This is an amazing stock photo that allows you to get stock images from. There are over 2500 unique and styled Ivory mix photo when you become a member.
This is very useful for your pins. Also for your socials because they provide you with social media quotes and graphics too. With every bundle of photos, we include images with plenty of negative space to overlay text. This is perfect for social media and Pinterest pins.
Stock Photo Membership
This is all about SEO – and the secret to ranking on google. The secret to know how to please google and find keywords will like. It’s because Google ranking is a bit different from how it used to be, it’s a lot hard.
Here what you get with google pleaser:
- The Complete Video Walk-Thru of the Google Pleaser Method
- A Google Pleaser Companion Guide PDF
- With a Google Pleaser Checklist
- you’ll be able to see her completed Google Pleaser post
Thanks for you reading xx