You may think journaling is silly, but it isn’t. Merely putting your thoughts down on to a page doesn’t mean you are effectively journaling. So How is journaling beneficial to you? Journaling can effectively have a positive impact on the quality of your life. Keeping a journal is one of the tips, I learnt over the past years help me express my emotions.
How and why is journaling beneficial?
Journaling is beneficial because it can give you an outlet to express your feeling, gratitude, desires goals, and so much more. It has taught me how to express my emotions differently. Journaling affects people very differently, and the outcomes are very different for different people, but they are always positive.
Journaling correctly can help many different people for many various reasons because everyone has a wide range of different goals. It enables you to clear your mind instead of continually thinking about your problem. Writing them down in a journal can help you make the decision you need while allowing you to make that vital connection with your feelings, thoughts and behaviours.
It’s a source that can help your mental health soo much; this is why I believe journaling is so beneficial. Keeping a journal is one of the best ways to deal with any struggles you are having or if you are looking to improve your mental health positively. This method can allow you to flourish and be creative with the things you do daily.
Journaling overall has impressive results, including:
- Affects your mood/ clearing your mind
- Giving you a way to express yourself
- Givin the time to make the right decision
How is Journaling Beneficial for Young Adult:
Journaling is beneficial for young adults who are battling with anxiety.
It can be a positive impact on your anxiety to calm and help you clear your mind. While helping you let go of all your negative thoughts. Keeping a journal for this exact reason is a tip that can help you explore your experiences with anxiety. While helping you find a better way of dealing with it. It also can teach you what triggers your anxiety. This is one of the main reasons for how journaling is beneficial.
Journaling is good for stress management.
It’s a beneficial way to manage stress. Keeping a journal is a way to explore your emotions, helping you express any tension you’re experiencing. Journaling is helpful because it enables you to examine your thoughts and to shift your perspective on any situation. It can be a source of stress relief to address any of your issues and reduce stress generally.
Writing down your thoughts and feeling in a journal.
It can benefit you because it allows you to craft your sense of individuality. It will enable you to reflect on your experiences. Keeping a journal is a tip; I have learnt to help me express my thoughts and feeling. It not only allows me to express myself when I am feeling low. While helping me make better decisions.
Journaling is suitable for your every day as it becomes an excellent habit for young people to get in to.
Daily journaling is beneficial because:
- It helps enhances young adults creativity in a way you can never image, allowing you to express yourself.
- Daily journaling allows you to write down anything stressing you out and leaving any unimportant things behind you.
- It’s a great way of expressing your gratitude for all the fantastic things happening in your life. Journaling is a tip; I learnt that keeps me from stressing. Allowing me to express the feeling I can to others to help me deal with situations.
- It can improve your writing ability, helping you discover and express your voice.
- It gives you a chance to get all your emotions written down and out on paper. Allowing you to reduce your stress and release the emotions you are feeling.
You can protect your privacy
Your journal is your private space for you to offload all your feeling into. This is how journaling is so beneficial because it’s for your eyes only. Noone should be able to look in your journal without your permission.
You keep your secrets in there because it should be your safe place. If you do have some noise housemate or family, make sure they know they cannot go into your journal. Or even hide it in a special location to make it harder to find for anyone, except you. Make your private key.
It helps wake you up mindfully
Another reason for how journaling is so beneficial is because it allows you to build a good connection between your happiness and mindfulness. Journaling can bring you past any frustrations, anxiety in any present moment.
It gives you the ability to bring a person that always thinking to start engaging with your thoughts. Becoming an active thinker, just through just writing your thoughts down.
Your Self-Discipline will improve
Having time set aside to sit down and write, which is a form of discipline. This is one of the reason how journaling is so beneficial. You learn a habit that you will start to use daily making it into a habit.
Beneficial Prompts & Exercises
Not everything in life can be fixed at once, but it’s a good habit to start. It’s allowing you to make a real positive change in your life. Helping you handle things, improve and get you closer to the goals.
- Affirmations – When feeling down the best way feel good about yourself again. try to write some statements. Find something positive to say about yourself. It good t help you believe it and feel confident.
- Gratitude – Keeping a journal is one of the tips I have learnt. I use it for recognition, by writing down the people and aspects of things in life I am happy to have.
- Assess your performance – Any work, hobbies and activities you are doing: Write down how you did, how you feel about it, what you could do better. By doing this, It allows you to keep on track if your progress.
Keeping a journal tips:
- Start writing down where you want to be in life and your progress this moment.
- Keep a diary to help you express your feeling.
- Keep track of all your successes.
- Help you keep a log of your favourite songs.
- Allow you to appreciate things happening in your life and provide uplifting quotes for yourself.
- Write down the things you do in the morning; right after you wake up.
- Be honest with yourself when journaling because no one is going to see it, it’s for your eyes only.
- Write down your scheduling plan for the week.
- Talk about your goals, what you want to achieve and whats important to you.
- Never feel self-obsessed about writing about yourself because it is your journal.
- Don’t let journaling become a place for you to blame yourself; instead, use it to help you find solutions to your problems.
- Allow you to express your emotions without leaving you living too much in your head.
- Make sure you experience things in life, instead of just thinking about things.
These tips on how to keep a journal will help you understand how beneficial journaling is. As well as providing you with ideas you can do for journaling.
If you are looking for a useful journal, take a look at this fantastic law of attraction and gratitude journal.
This journal gives you a summary of how the law of attraction really works. As well as some real-life examples that the writer has experienced. The book is essentially a 28-day challenge!
Start your day right by chanting the affirmations that are set out for you daily! This book contains the following content:
- An overview of what the law of attraction is and how it works in the form of a short story
- Daily affirmations
- Daily quotes
- note section
- Appointment section
- To-do list
- Questions/task to bring your dreams into fruition
- Progress checker
I hope this is. a goof
I hope this is an inspiring post for you.